The student MUST inform UCSI University, Sarawak Campus the following information by fax (+6082 - 455 015) attention to International Office or e-mail to [email protected] at least 7 days before departure:
- Date & Time of departure from home country
- Date & Time of arrival to Kuching International Airport (KIA)
- Flight name & number
UCSI University, Sarawak Campus will not be held responsible for consequences if the above instruction is not complied with. Priority for airport pickup is for the registered students. Accompanying persons need to arrange for their own transportation.
Before the student leaves for the airport, he / she must make sure to bring along the following important documents:
- Passport (must be valid for at least 12 months before expiry)
- Original Copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa
The student is required to fill in the Disembarkation Card provided by the airline crew. Please keep the card stub.
After leaving the airplane, the student is required to obtain clearance at the Immigrations Counter. UCSI University, Sarawak Campus representative will stand by at the arrival hall, holding a placard (piece of paper) printed with the student's name and flight details. The student must be ready with the following documents:
- Passport (must be valid for at least 12 months before expiry).
- Original copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa.
After Immigration Clearance procedures, UCSI University, Sarawak Campus representative will provide a refreshment package with a welcome letter to the student during the journey to UCSI University, Sarawak Campus. A Student Affairs Officer will assist the student to check-in to the Residential Hall.