CO-FOUNDER OF SENANGPRINT.COMTai Kee Yuin |  BSc (Hons) Mobile Computing and Networking
Technology Track Champion and Most Favourite Tech Startup Runner Up in the University Startup Challenge Competition 2020.
SMJK Tiong Hua, Sandakan, Sabah
MPS-DUOPHARMA BIOTECH GOLD MEDAL AWARD 2019Ms Leo He Yuan |  Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
from Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UCSI University has received MPS-Duopharma Biotech Gold Medal Award 2019 for her outstanding academic performance during her bachelors degree.
MALAYSIA TECHNOLOGY EXPO (MTE) INNOVATION AWARD 2020Ms Pearly Chia |  Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
Received this award at The 19th Malaysia International Expo on Invention and Innovations (MTE) 2020 which was held from 20th – 22nd of February 2020. She exhibited the innovation called ‘Cocoa Butter: A Healthier Alternative to Fast Melt Tablets’.
GOLD MEDAL AWARD FOR BADMINTON WOMEN'S DOUBLES AT NPSC 2020Ms Leong Mun Yee and Ms Deborah Yeong |  Bachelor of pharmacy (Hons)
from faculty of pharmaceutical sciences won the Gold medal for badminton women's doubles at National Pharmacy Sports Carnival (NPSC) 2020.
BEST POSTER PRESENTER AWARD AT IRCPAS 2020Marwan Abdelmahmoud |  Doctor of Philosophy
Won the Best Poster Presenter award at International Research Conference on Pharmaceutical and Allied Sciences IRCPAS 2020 organised by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UCSI University held between 7-8 March 2020.
TAKING IT ONE STEP FURTHER AT IMPERIALKhaw Liang Fa |  Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- Selected by Imperial College London in 2018 to do research on the enhancement of the performance of silica nanoparticles in protein crystallisation by changing the particle morphology and surface chemistry.
An alumnus of SMK Mutiara Rini, Skudai, Johor
SELECTED BY TSINGHUA TO ADVANCE RESEARCH USING DNA ORIGAMIJong Cha Yong |  Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- Selected by Tsinghua University in 2018 to do research on protein crystallisation seeding using DNA origami.
An alumnus of SMK Luak, Miri, Sarawak
PUSHING NEW FRONTIERS IN QUEENSLANDMuhammad Hafidz Khairudin |  BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Selected by University of Queensland to research on the economic analysis of different types of Photovoltaic Array technologies.
An alumnus of Maktab Rendah Sains MARA, Muar, Johor
ENGINEERING TAKES ON A NEW MEANING AT QUEENSLANDWong Jun Ying |  BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Selected by University of Queensland to investigate abnormal power patterns observed in solar arrays in a plant in Gatton, Australia.
An alumnus of SMK Engku Husain, Semenyih, Selangor
FROM SCHLUMBERGER TO SHELL. UCSI HELPED KEVIN REACH HIGHER.Kevin Sraatharan |  Alumnus, BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- Currently a customer operations specialist at Shell Malaysia.
- Previously an intern at Schlumberger Malaysia.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship holder.
An alumnus of SMK Sri Permata, Petaling Jaya