TAKING IT ONE STEP FURTHER AT IMPERIALKhaw Liang Fa |  Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- Selected by Imperial College London in 2018 to do research on the enhancement of the performance of silica nanoparticles in protein crystallisation by changing the particle morphology and surface chemistry.
An alumnus of SMK Mutiara Rini, Skudai, Johor
SELECTED BY TSINGHUA TO ADVANCE RESEARCH USING DNA ORIGAMIJong Cha Yong |  Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- Selected by Tsinghua University in 2018 to do research on protein crystallisation seeding using DNA origami.
An alumnus of SMK Luak, Miri, Sarawak
PUSHING NEW FRONTIERS IN QUEENSLANDMuhammad Hafidz Khairudin |  BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Selected by University of Queensland to research on the economic analysis of different types of Photovoltaic Array technologies.
An alumnus of Maktab Rendah Sains MARA, Muar, Johor
ENGINEERING TAKES ON A NEW MEANING AT QUEENSLANDWong Jun Ying |  BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Selected by University of Queensland to investigate abnormal power patterns observed in solar arrays in a plant in Gatton, Australia.
An alumnus of SMK Engku Husain, Semenyih, Selangor
FROM SCHLUMBERGER TO SHELL. UCSI HELPED KEVIN REACH HIGHER.Kevin Sraatharan |  Alumnus, BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- Currently a customer operations specialist at Shell Malaysia.
- Previously an intern at Schlumberger Malaysia.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship holder.
An alumnus of SMK Sri Permata, Petaling Jaya
ACTUARIAL SCIENCE STUDENTS BEAT THE ODDSCALVIN CHONG TING YEE, NG XIN YEE, TAN JUN HAO AND JAMES KOO JIAN WEI
- Recognising four of our many Actuarial Science students who passed all five preliminary exams set by Society of Actuaries (SoA) in record quick time.
- CONGRATULATIONS to CALVIN CHONG TING YEE (before completion of 3rd year), NG XIN YEE (before completion of 2nd year), TAN JUN HAO (before completion of 2nd year) and JAMES KOO JIAN WEI (before completion of 3rd year).
IT STUDENTS GO THE EXTRA MILE AND WIN IN COMPETITIONJason Quek Ghee Khang, Michelle Yeong Wan Li, Harry Lean Fu Liang, Too Wing Ging
- Congratulations to Jason Quek Ghee Khang, Michelle Yeong Wan Li, Harry Lean Fu Liang, Too Wing Ging from the School Of IT for emerging as champions for The Business Idea Competition 2018.
- The competition was initiated by Axissoft Corporation and UCSI University.
SWIMMING HIS WAY TO THE TOP. KEITH LIM MAKES UCSI PROUDKeith Lim |  BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
- 2018 Malaysia Games (Sukma) gold medalist
(50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 4x100m medley relay and 4x200m medley relay)
- KL2017 Sea Games silver and bronze medalist.
UCSI STUDENTS TAKE BUSINESS TO ANOTHER LEVELWong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue
- Congratulations to Wong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue from the Faculty of Business and Information Science for becoming the national champions of the HSBC-Enactus Malaysia Business Case Competition 2017.
- They also represented Malaysia at the HSBC/HKU Asia Pacific Business Case Competition 2017 in Hong Kong.
PERTANDINGAN INOVASI PERLINDUNGAN CERUN 2018LING POH CHOO AND WONG YOONG SEONG |  BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
Congratulations to Team 3W.
Civil Engineering students win 1st Runner Up Prize in the Pertandingan Inovasi Perlindungan Cerun 2018
The team showed outstanding work from the feasibility of the study to the literature review, data collection and analysis as well as presentation skills.