Kindly make a full payment stated in the Letter of Admission (LoA)
* For all international transactions, please ensure that the exact US Dollar (USD) amount mentioned in the LoA is sent to the University.
**Remit the full amount as stated in the LoA that you have received. Send an e-mail to [email protected] with a scanned copy of your Telegraphic Transfer (TT) statement as an attachment, clearly stating your Name, Passport Number and Student ID No. For payment details, please go to: https://www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my/Tuition-Fees (please refer to respective campus).
If you require a Single Entry Visa (SEV) to enter Malaysia, kindly apply at the Malaysian Embassy or Consulate in your home country or the nearest office to you before entering Malaysia.
Please make sure that you have booked and confirmed your accommodation before arrival, either with a counsellor or through your own resources. Requests upon arrival may not be entertained.
You are required to undergo the RT-PCR Covid-19 Test three (3) days before travelling to Malaysia. The RT-PCR Covid-19 test result must be translated in ENGLISH so that the respective authorities in Malaysia can inspect it.
Please complete the online payment for the quarantine and the Covid-19 Screening Test through MySafeTravel (www.safetravel.myeg.com.my) / MyQr application by MyEG (www.myeg.gov.my) and provide the payment slip at the international entry point upon arrival.
Please complete the Immigration Clearance and Arrival Information Form in IIS Student Portal. Ensure that you submit the completed form at least SEVEN (7) working days before your departure date.
Students are required to download the MySejahtera app from the iOS App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery to complete all the required information three (3) days prior to the arrival date.
International Students will only be allowed to enter Malaysia via KLIA and KLIA 2 entry points. International Students that attempt to enter Malaysia from other entry points will be denied entry and may risk being deported to their country of origin.
You are required to comply with the mandatory quarantine for seven (7) or ten (10) days upon arrival to Malaysia before continuing your studies. This is subject to the furnishing of your RT-PCR Covid-19 test results at the international arrival gate. If you are not able to provide RT-PCR Covid-19 test results or if the test results are not valid or acceptable by the Ministry of Health, you will be subjected to a quarantine period of ten (10) days.
Fees imposed by the Government of Malaysia including the Covid-19 detection test, quarantine cost, and hospital admittance fee (if required) must be borne by you:
COVID-19 SCREENING TEST FEE:
- RT-PCR RM250
- RTK ANTIGEN RM120
ACCOMODATION/OPERATIONAL COST FEE:
- Accommodation Cost (RM150/day)
- RM2,100 (14 days of quarantine) OR
- RM3,150 (21 days of quarantine)
- Fixed Charges (Quarantine Station Operations) RM2,600
During the Quarantine Period, you will be subjected to undergo:
- RT-PCR/RTK Ag COVID-19 swab test on the 10th day of the quarantine period (For those that are subjected to a quarantine period of seven (14) days).
- RT-PCR/RTK Ag COVID-19 swab test on the 18th day of the quarantine period (For those that are subjected to a quarantine period of ten (21) days).
- A Health Assessment Tool (HAT) will be provided to students to monitor their own health throughout the quarantine period.
- Students will have to conduct daily self-health assessments and report to the quarantine station personnel if they start to experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the Ministry of Health.
- Remain in a quarantine station and not leave the room.
- Comply with SOPs, laws and regulations related to the management of COVID-19 which has been prescribed by the Government Malaysia at all times.
Once the quarantine period is completed, you will be issued a Release Order by the National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA)
You will be picked-up from your respective quarantine stations by transportation provided by the University