A master's degree in the field or related fields accepted by the HEP Senate; or Other qualifications equivalent to a master's degree recognised by the Government of Malaysia; or A bachelor's degree with the following conditions:
- Bachelor's degree in the field or related fields with first-class (a minimum CGPA of 3.67) or its equivalent from an academic or Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programme;
- Undergo internal assessment; and
- Any other requirements of the HEP.
- Candidates without a related qualification in the field/s or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP.
English Language Requirements
International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS or Band 4 in MUET or its equivalent.
- Research Methods (Compulsory Audit) – to be completed in Year 1