Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
Minimum 3 credits (C)
Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B)
Leisure related Certificate, SKM (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 in related course and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 50%
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
- In the event that the English language requirements are not met, applicants will be required to take the Basic English and English Foundation for in-sessional academic enhancement concurrently with the programme.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests140
Pearson Test of English36
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00920) which helps them prepare for attaining a required band score. Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and / or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking the additional English proficiency courses.
- Introduction to Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Communication
- Computing Studies
- Tour and Travel Operation
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Leisure and Recreation
- Writing for Academic Purpose
- Leisure and Recreation Risk Management
- Fundamental of Marketing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Principles of Sport and Leisure Management
- Leisure Marketing
- Introduction to Accounting
- Events Management
- Resort, Spa and Wellness
- Sport Management
- Visitor Attraction Management
- Casino, Club and Resort Management
- Leisure Facilities Management
- Business Events
- Cross Cultural Studies
- Co-operative Placement
- Introduction to Foreign Languages in Hospitality Industry (Japanese, German, Mandarin or Korean)
Elective (Choose One)
- Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.