Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B)
Minimum 1 principal (C)
Minimum 1 principal (D)
Computing Related Certificate SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
TOEFL iBTGrade 42
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests154
Pearson Test of English47
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Introduction to Management
- Financial Accounting 1
- Computing Studies
- Business Mathematics
- Basic and Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Essentials
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to International Business
- Principle of Public Relations
- Japanese Language
- French Language
- Mandarin Language
- Korean Language
- International Management
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- Sustainable Business
- Management Accounting
- Principle of Business Ethics
- International Finance
- International Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Co-Operative Placement
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilization
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2